There are so many different ways to fit a horse in your house. For each person that may tell me that they have no more room for any more art in their home- I’ve got a solution! No more excuses-You can still fit a horse in your house. Here’s 5 ways to fit a horse in your house.
Of course, I’m not actually talking about a living, breathing horse. I’m referring to my horse art. These horses don’t require any food, you don’t have to pick up their poop or trim their feet or call the vet. Once you have one of my horses in your house- all you have to do is sit back and enjoy them.
- Horses as wall art: you can choose from a photographic print that you can mat and frame and hang on your wall or you can choose a gallery wrapped canvas that arrives ready to hang. My horse photos are available from 5 x 7 up to 40 x 60. If you have just a small wall space or a really large great room to feature a large piece of art-you’ve got choices!
- Horses on marble or tile: These pieces are great to sit on your fireplace mantle or rest on an easel on a pot shelf or your work desk. The horse photos are adhered to a marble slab or tile and then coated with a high gloss resin to seal them. The high gloss seal creates almost a 3D effect bringing the horse to life. They include a wire to hang on the wall or an easel to place on a flat surface.
- Horses on your Smart Phone cover: Almost everyone has a smart phone. Rather than use the generic style phone cover from Verizon or Sprint- you can choose from your favorite horse photo and carry it with you every day on your cell phone. Show off your style. Made for Apple and Samsung and they still protect your phone when you drop it on the floor.
- Horses on a shower curtain: Everyone has a shower curtain! Spice up your bathroom decor by putting your favorite horse or cowboy photo on a shower curtain. It’s much more personal than a generic color from Bed Bath and Beyond.
- Horses on accent pillows: If you’re going to have horses in your bathroom then you can certainly have them on your bed or couch. The pillows are 16 x 16 and the horse photo is printed on both sides. The case has a zipper for easy cleaning.
Check out my website and pick out your favorite photo- then contact me to have them in your home.
Jody Miller is a professional photographer specializing in Horse Photography, Equine Photography, and Equestrian photography. Her work can be viewed online here in her gallery section, and she is also featured at these Arizona Galleries: Arts Prescott Gallery CO-OWNER, Dragonfly Arts in Cottonwood and Coops Coffee House at Talking Rock Ranch, Prescott Family Diner. Jody is also participating in the Prescott Area Artists’ Studio Tour Oct.6, 7 and 8, 2017